61953 Huntington Lake Rd
PO Box 197
Lakeshore, CA 93634
To view availability and rates information, please read the Terms and Conditions below, if you agree to these terms, click on the "Make a Booking" link at the bottom of this page. This will launch a new window where you may choose your dates of interest. Our online booking system will let you know availability and price before you make an actual booking.
We require a two-night minimum on weekends and a three-night minimum during holiday periods. A valid credit card (Visa or MC) is charged in full at the time of making your reservation. Online bookings are subject to a 5% increase agent booking fee and an additional 10% Resort Fee is added to all bookings.
NO CHECKS AND NO CASH UPON ARRIVAL. Note: Check-in at 3:30pm - Check-out at 11am
Please be aware reservations are non-refundable. We have a NO REFUND ON CANCELLATIONS policy! We are not responsible for acts of man or nature resulting in your inability to honor your reservation.
Please note that on weekends and holidays we have minimum stay requirements and your request for booking online will not show up if you enter one night when there is a minimum stay of two or three nights. When in doubt, always call the office to book with a clerk. Please be sure of your dates before placing a reservation. Lakeshore Resort is not responsible for acts of man or nature resulting in your inability to honor your reservation. If you make a web booking you will receive an email confirmation of your stay. Please check over your reservation details and call us if there are any changes to be made.
Alternatively, you may call the reservations office at: (559) 893-3193 to make your reservation with a reservations clerk. Phones are answered 7 days a week 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time. Thank you for your interest in Lakeshore Resort. We look forward to having you stay with us!
Very Important Information must be read before placing an on-line booking...
- I understand that once I reserve this cabin, I am responsible for the total stay paid in full via credit card (Visa or MC).
- I understand that my reservation is NON REFUNDABLE UPON CANCELLATION. We are not responsible for acts of man or nature resulting in your inability to honor your reservation.
- I understand that Lakeshore Resort is a rustic resort built between 1922 and 1932. I understand that the cabins do not have TV's, telephones, radios, microwaves or toasters in them.
- I understand that my cabin is heated by a propane heater, has hot and cold running water and electricity.
- I understand that linens are provided for my cabin for the occupancy of the cabin and if I need fresh linens, I will go to the office or store before 5 pm to exchange my dirty towels.
- I understand that upon four nights or longer, I will receive a maid check of my cabin.
- I understand Lakeshore Resort reserves the right to change my cabin but only to an equal cabin or an upgrade.
- I understand I may bring up to 2 dogs (maximum) and I will be charged an additional $15.00 per night, per pet. I understand I may not leave my pet unattended and that Lakeshore Resort does not allow cats. I understand that if I do not disclose my pet I will be charged an additional $50.00.
- I understand that if I have a problem with my cabin, I am to notify Lakeshore Resort as soon as possible so they may remedy the problem and that Lakeshore Resort will do the best possible job fixing the problem.
- I understand a cleaning and loss fee a, minimum of 50.00 may be charged if there is undue mess, damage, smoking in the cabin, or missing items. The cost is decided at the discretion of the owners and an itemized bill will be sent via email.
- I understand that Lakeshore Resort is located at 7000 feet elevation in the Sierra National Forest and because of this I will experience conditions such as uneven ground, snow and ice, varied temperatures and weather changes. I hold Lakeshore Resort, the owners of Lakeshore Resort and the employees affiliated with Lakeshore Resort to no liabilities should I have an accident on their property. Lakeshore Resort and all affiliated will not be held liable for damage that may occur to my vehicle or myself by means of natural accident or everyday conditions of the mountains.
By clicking on the “Make a Booking” link and completing an online reservation, I am agreeing to the terms and understand the conditions as stated above. We suggest printing this page to keep a copy of these conditions for your records.
Book Online Now! - Make a Booking
Or Call: (559) 893-3193 to make your reservation with one of our clerks. Phone hours will vary depending on the time of year - leave a message and we will get back to you! Thank you!