Bar Munchies - Served from 5 PM - 9 PM
Check back for an update soon!!
Bar Munchies - Served from 5 PM - 9 PM
Check back for an update soon!!
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: The following is to help make your visit a pleasant one for you and Lakeshore Resort.
WE REQURE A 100% DEPOSIT ON ALL BOOKINGS AND ALL BOOKINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO REFUNDS ON CANCELLATIONS - WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTS OF MAN OR NATURE RESULTING IN YOUR INABILITY TO HONOR YOUR RESERVATION.
1. FIRE & EMERGENCY: Please familiarize yourself with all fire and safety information posted in your cabin & in the cabin information book provided. PLEASE NO SMOKING IN THE CABINS! Smoke outside; grind out butts and deposit in the ash can provided. Do not LITTER the forest floor with butts.
2. NOISE: NO NOISE BEFORE 10 am or AFTER 10 PM. Sound carries in the forest so please be considerate of your neighbors. Exception: summertime dances in the Lodge Hall with a live band or DJ last no later than 12 am on Saturday nights. We do our best to control the volume. Snowmobiles may be used in the winter to access your cabin or trails, but racing up and down the resort roads is not permissible as it disturbs the other guests who might not be snowmobile enthusiasts. Maps of snowmobile trails are available from the General Store or USFS.
3. TOILETS: Please do not put anything in the toilets except toilet paper. Too much toilet paper will cause the toilet to back up and overflow. Flush twice if necessary.
4. FURNITURE: Please do not block the doors with furniture because of fire hazard. Please, if you move something, put it back where you found it. If you damage the furniture, please let us know so we may repair or replace it before our next guest arrives.
5. CURTAINS: Please do not tie the curtains into knots, sling them over the rods or hang anything on or pull on the rods. We do not have time to wash, dry and iron the curtains or replace bent or broken rods before our next guest arrives. The curtains are hand made and should slide to the right, left or middle.
6. HOUSEKEEPING AND SUPPLIES: Lakeshore Resort Cabins are 'Housekeeping-type' cabins. Fresh towels and other supplies are available from the General Store (winter) or the Reservation Office (summer) before 5 PM daily. We ask that you bring your soiled towels to be exchanged in the bag provided. To save water and energy, consider reusing your towels by hanging them up to dry. If you will be staying for more than 3 days and would like housekeeping to change your bedding, please inform the office upon check-in. Tips are appreciated by our housekeeping staff.
7. PETS: Dogs are welcome at Lakeshore Resort but please do not leave any pet alone in the cabin or allow them on the furniture. All dogs must be reported at check-in and a pet responsibility contract signed. Maximum 2 dogs per cabin. No cats please – people can be very allergic to cats and the forest is no place for a cat that might get lost.
8. WATER: Our water always tests pure and natural. The water heaters are 30 gallon and will recover in about 30 minutes due to the very cold spring water coming in. Cloudy water has excess oxygen and will not harm you. If you have rusty water, run the water for a while and it should clear up.
9. CAMPFIRES: Ask management for permission. Fire danger may be too high to allow a campfire in the cabin area. Always keep any campfire under control and never leave it burning unattended. No bonfires. Portable BBQ’s are OK if carefully watched. Please NO BBQs on the wooden decks.
10. PARKING: Please park where directed. Two vehicles per cabin. Extra vehicles will be charged $3.00 per night. Notify the office if you have extra cars. Do not block access to other cabins.
11. PROBLEMS: We try to handle each problem as quickly as possible. If you have any problems with your accommodations see personnel in the Reservations Office (Open daily from 8 AM – 6 PM), General Store or Saloon. If possible, notify us before leaving for the day so we may remedy the situation before you return. We cannot remedy problems if you don’t inform us until your departure. If a problem occurs very late and can wait until the morning we would appreciate it.
12. TRASH: Summer only – Place bagged trash on the road outside your cabin before 3:30 pm daily. NO TRASH SHOULD BE LEFT OUT OVERNIGHT! Other Seasons - Bring bagged trash to the General Store area before 3:30 pm daily. Extra trash bags are in the bottom of trashcans or ask for them in the office or store. Lakeshore Resort encourages recycling. PACK IT IN / PACK IT OUT.
13. CHECK-IN IS 3:30 PM – No early check-ins will be available unless your cabin has been released by housekeeping to the Reservation Office. Our housekeepers do their best to have your cabin ready on time but occasionally this may not be possible due to previous guests checking out late or maintenance issues with the cabin. We ask that you do not bother the housekeepers while waiting for your cabin to be ready.
14. CHECK OUT IS 11:00 AM – Please check out on time! We have many cabins to prepare and a short time to get them ready. UPON DEPARTURE: Leave your dishes washed, trash picked up and bagged, spills wiped up from the table, counters, stove etc. Check for all personal items in the closets, the drawers and under the bed, turn down your heater to 55, turn off the lights & coffee pot, close the windows, drapes, blinds and curtains and shut the door. If there are any damaged items, please inform the office so we may replace them before the next guest arrives. Any unreported damaged or missing items will be charged at the owner's discretion. Return the key to the Reservation Office (summer) or the General Store (winter).
FORGET SOMETHING? Check the closets and drawers.
Thank you for your patronage and we hope you had a great stay and will visit us again!
Banquets, Conventions, Company Parties, Weddings, Receptions, Reunions, Retreats
The Lodge Hall, built in 1926, is elegantly rustic with a large open beam ceiling, period chandeliers, all wood floor, French doors and a stage. The Lodge Hall building is big enough for 200 or small enough for 35.
Lakeshore Resort has been host to many types of events from casual family reunions to elegant weddings and receptions. The ability to combine the Lodge Hall for a gathering, overnight accommodations and specialty catering allows us to create the perfect event that meets all of your expectations and beyond. The Lakeshore Resort staff is ready to assist you in every aspect down to the finest details of your special occasion. Trust Lakeshore Resort to take care of everything leaving you with time to relax and enjoy your event.
Please click here (link to Wedding Information.pdf) to download our information sheet containing details and rates for Weddings and Receptions. (800k PDF file.)
Please click here (link to Meeting Facility Rates.pdf) to download our information sheet containing details and rates for Special Events and Conventions. (70k PDF file)
Welcome to Lakeshore Resort
For Starters……try one (or more) of our appetizers.
Ahi tuna in our special coating seared quick and served with dipping sauce.
8oz Order 13.95 Half Order 8.95
Southwestern cream cheese, black beans, cheddar cheese, tomato, green onions, olives, jalapenos and sour cream served with tortilla chips and salsa $8.95.
Jumbo Prawn Cocktail
Six poached prawns cooled and served with cocktail sauce $8.95.
Six served with marinara sauce and pepper parmesan $6.95.
Six green jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and served with
pepper parmesan dressing and popper jam $7.95
Six served with bleu cheese dressing $8.95
All pasta dinners are prepared to order and served with fresh bread and choice of soup of the day or green garden salad with dressing choices of;
Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Thousand Island or Pepper Parmesan
For Split Dinners, please add $6.00
Extra Bread is $1.95 per loaf
Tender penne pasta with tiger prawns and vegetable medley sautéed
in butter, garlic and white wine $19.95.
Fresh Vegetables sautéed with garlic, butter, tender fettuccini,
heavy cream and parmesan cheese 16.95.
A juicy boneless, skinless chicken breast with vegetable fettuccini alfredo $19.95.
Add scallops and tiger prawns to the Vegetable Fettuccini alfredo $21.95.
Tender penne pasta with marinara sauce and fresh parmesan cheese $14.95.
Add a juicy boneless, skinless chicken breast to the above $17.95.
Add scallops and tiger prawns to the Penne Pasta with Marinara $19.95.
Penne Pasta with Meatballs
Juicy meatballs and marinara atop tender penne pasta $16.95.
All Entrees are prepared to order and served with fresh bread, choice of potato, rice pilaf or pasta marinara and choice of soup of the day or green garden salad with dressing choices of;
Blue Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Thousand Island or Pepper Parmesan
For Split Dinners, please add $6.00
For extra bread add $1.95 per loaf
Specialties of the house, these sautés are rich and full of flavor. Excellent with a glass Chardonnay and recommended
with the rice pilaf.
Lightly floured chicken breast and sautéed with mushrooms and red onions in butter, garlic, white wine and heavy cream $18.95
Seafood Combo Dijonnaise
Scallops and prawns sautéed mushrooms and onions, sautéed in garlic, butter, dijon mustard, heavy cream and white wine, $19.95. Only one add $2.95.
A local favorite, breast of chicken lightly floured and sautéed in butter, garlic, white wine and artichoke hearts then we add a pinch of tarragon
and heavy cream $18.95.
Jumbo tiger prawns, scallops and ahi tuna poached in spice the healthy way or sautéed in garlic butter and white wine $20.95.
Eight tiger prawns sautéed with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, garlic, butter and white wine $19.95.
From the Broiler
Seafood so good you would think you are dining on the pier, plump chicken breasts and Certified Angus ® Beef broiled to perfection just the way you like it.
Marinated in our own balsamic vinaigrette dressing and broiled, topped with fresh parmesan cheese $16.95.
A breast of chicken heavily seasoned in Cajun spices, broiled and topped with tobacco peppers $16.95.
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Lightly rubbed chicken breast broiled but still juicy $16.95.
12 oz Certified Angus ® Rib Eye Steak $24.95
Broiled to order or ask for it blackened, $25.95
8oz Certified Angus ® House Cut Steak
Broiled to order and topped with sun dried tomato and artichoke ragout $18.95.
Barbecued Rack of Ribs
1/2 rack of baby back ribs broiled with barbecue sauce $18.95.
8oz Grilled Ahi Steak
Broiled soft and topped with our roasted garlic and sun dried tomato butter, $19.95, or have it blackened and topped with tobacco peppers $20.95.
Burgers, fryer items and Salads…
All Burgers come with fries; add soup or salad for $3.95. Bread is not included with these menu items but you can add bread for $1.95 a loaf.
Lakeshore Gourmet Burger
1/3 lb. Certified Angus ®Sirloin patty broiled and topped with swiss and American cheeses, grilled mushrooms and onions and barbecue sauce served with all the trimmings on the side $11.95.
THE BIG - 1/3 lb. Sirloin Burger
Certified Angus ®Enjoy this big burger without cheese or add cheese for .95, served with thousand island sauce and all the trimmings on the side $10.95.
Lakeshore Chicken Burger
A boneless, skinless breast of chicken broiled and topped with pepper parmesan dressing and Swiss cheese. Served with all the trimmings $9.95
Fish and Chips
Deep-fried battered cod filets served with lemon and tartar sauce $11.95
Fresh greens tossed with Caesar dressing, croutons and parmesan cheese $8.95
Add Chicken or Prawns $9.45
Garden Salad Large $5.95 Small $4.25
Served with your choice of dressing.
Hamburger and fries $6.95 Hamburger with cheese and fries $7.95
Kids Penne Pasta with marinara $7.45 Kids Penne with marinara and meatballs $8.45
Corn Dog and fries $6.95 Fish and Chips $7.95
Three piece chicken tenders, served with ranch and fries $7.95