61953 Huntington Lake Rd
Lakeshore, CA 93634
Management Email List:
Resort Map click to view in new window
Area Activities Map click to view in new window (link to Area Map)
From all over California and even one from Australia, we hope you enjoy our selection of handpicked wines. If you bring in your own bottle of wine, our corkage fee is 12.00 per bottle. Thank you!
White Wine Selections –
Mac Murry Penot Gris 5.25gl 18.95btl
J.Lohr Riverstone Chardonnay 5.50gl 19.95btl
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay 6.25gl 21.95btl
La Crema Chardonnay 9.25gl 34.95btl
J.Lohr Cypress Chardonnay 4.50gl 14.95btl
Red Wine Selections –
Kendal Jackson Meritage 6.50gl 22.95btl
Fess Parker Frontier Red 5.00gl 17.95btl
Red Varietals Selection –
Red Rock Merlot – 5.00gl 16.95btl
J. Lohr Cypress Merlot – 4.50gl 14.95btl
McWill Hanwood Shiraz – 5.00gl 15.95btl
Mastantuono Syrah – 5.50gl 19.95btl
Kendall Jackson Special Select - 7.00gl 24.95btl
J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon – 7.50gl 26.95btl
J. Lohr Cypress Cabernet Sauvignon - 4.50gl 14.95btl
Frei Brothers Pinot Noir – 10.00gl 38.95btl
Mirassou Sun Pinot Noir – 4.50gl 14.95btl
Mastantuono Zinfandel – 5.50gl 19.95btl
Mastantuono Port – 4.75gl 32.95btl
To view availability and rates information, please read the Terms and Conditions, if you agree to these terms, click on the "Make a Booking" button at the bottom of this page. This will launch a new window where you may choose your dates of interest. Our online booking system will let you know availability and price before you make an actual booking. Please do not make false bookings or enter false credit card numbers. You may call us for a reservation at the phone number listed. Thank you for your interest in Lakeshore Resort. We look forward to having you stay with us!
Very Important Information must be read before placing an on-line booking...
· I understand that once I reserve this cabin, I am responsible for the total stay paid in full via credit card (Visa or MC).
· I understand that my reservation is NON REFUNDABLE UPON CANCELLATION.
· I understand that Lakeshore Resort is a rustic resort built between 1922 and 1932. I understand that the cabins do not have TV's, telephones, radios, microwaves or toasters in them.
· I understand that my cabin is heated by a propane heater, has hot and cold running water and electricity.
· I understand that linens are provided for my cabin for the occupancy of the cabin and if I need fresh linens, I will go to the office or store before 5 pm to exchange my dirty towels.
· I understand that upon four nights or longer, I will receive a maid check of my cabin.
· I understand Lakeshore Resort reserves the right to change my cabin but only to an equal cabin or an upgrade.
· I understand I may bring up to 2 dogs (maximum) and I will be charged an additional $15.00 per night, per pet. I understand I may not leave my pet unattended and that Lakeshore Resort does not allow cats.
· I understand that if I have a problem with my cabin, I am to notify Lakeshore Resort as soon as possible so they may remedy the problem and that Lakeshore Resort will do the best possible job fixing the problem.
· I understand a cleaning and loss fee up to $50 may be charged if there is undue mess, damage, smoking in the cabin, or missing items. The cost is decided at the discretion of the owners and an itemized bill will be sent via email.
· I understand that Lakeshore Resort is located at 7000 feet elevation in the Sierra National Forest and because of this I will experience conditions such as uneven ground, snow and ice, varied temperatures and weather changes. I hold Lakeshore Resort, the owners of Lakeshore Resort and the employees affiliated with Lakeshore Resort to no liabilities should I have an accident on their property. Lakeshore Resort and all affiliated will not be held liable for damage that may occur to my vehicle or myself by means of natural accident or everyday conditions of the mountains.
By clicking on the “Make a Booking” link and completing an online reservation, I am agreeing to the terms and understand the conditions as stated above. Click here to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.
Book Online Now! - Make a Booking
Or Call: (559) 893-3193 to make your reservation with a live operator. Phones are answered 7 days a week 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time.